Excited to enjoy great food and music at the Boise Soul Food Festival. Before you get ready to head out make sure you’re prepared to endure the crowds, and pack the essentials to stay comfortable.
Here’s a quick rundown of what to bring:
- Visit the information/welcome booth.
- Have a parking plan.
- Check the weather and be prepared.
- Bring a chair.
- Light weight clothing for the summer heat.
- Comfortable shoes for walking and standing.
- Sanitizing wipes.
- Phone (with a great camera).
- Portable phone charger.
- Waist pack or small purse.
- Hat, head scarf/bandana, sunglasses, umbrella.
What about you? What else would you bring to a music festival? Let us know on Facebook.